International Commercial Law and ADR from Ulster University is relevant to both aspiring and current legal and business professionals wishing to gain specialisation and enhance career opportunities in Commercial Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). It has been developed in consultation with industry experts and in response to their employment needs.
- Commercial Law Practice
- Dispute Resolution Practioner
- Finance & Banking
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Trade Law
- Accredited mediator
- Commercial Alternative Dispute Resolution
- International Commercial Law
- IP, Technology and Internet Law
- Derivatives and Financial Markets
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Property Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Public Law Business Law View 49 other Masters in Patent & Intellectual Property Law in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ulster University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of a second class lower degree (2.2) in law or relevant cognate degree with an element of law or other relevant modules.
- English Language Requirements
International17200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6720 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6720
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.