On this Organisational Psychology program from University of Essex Online , you will gain an understanding of psychological theories which can be applied to workplace settings. It will enable you to advise businesses on a range of areas, from how to improve their organisational structure, train and motivate their workforce, as well as assess job performance. You will cultivate this ability through the topics covered, such as:
- the concept of psychological assessment at work and how to conduct this process as a practising organisational psychologist
- the significance of human resource development within a global context
- the main qualitative and quantitative research methods used for data collection and analysis
If you find the course beneficial, you can choose to continue your studies after successfully completing the course, by progressing onto our PG Dip or full Masters in Organisational Psychology.
On completion of this course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills that will be useful in roles in organisational development, human resources, and employee training, as well as marketing, sales and management related disciplines. This course will also be beneficial for careers within academia and research, enabling you to progress to a PhD or professional doctorate in a related field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Principles of Psychological Enquiry
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Research Methods
- Psychological Assessment at Work
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
University of Essex Online have regular intakes throughout the year – apply now and you could start your course soon!
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 27 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert Organisational Psychology, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert Organisational Psychology, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years’ experience (voluntary or paid) within a relevant field, supported by 2 appropriate references. A relevant field may include one in marketing and sales, human resources, employee training, and management.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.