Social Work from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme and discipline-based major.
Students at Social Work from University of Pretoria will:
- develop to their full potential.
- be entering a stimulating environment
- broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
- Social work
- Health Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Nursing Health Sciences View 265 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social work or relevant honours degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% for the bachelor’s degree
International4218 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4218 EUR per year during 12 months.
National2109 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2109 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R50 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.