Applied Science Mechanics from University of Pretoria focuses on research to drive innovative and enquiry-led teaching for educating and positioning our students to be leaders in their professions. The Faculty has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University.
Students at Applied Science Mechanics from University of Pretoria will:
- excel and develop as future professionals
- position themselves as leaders in the professions that we support
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics View 12 other Masters in Mechatronics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BScHons degree awarded by the University of Pretoria (or equivalent)
- Cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- Evidence of knowledge of research methodology
- Comprehensive intellectual CV
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
- Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
International1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 12 months.
National1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 12 months.
R19 775 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.