Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun International Politics and Diplomacy students follow four different thematic modules where in each semester thoughtfully selected classes cover the main topic of a given module. We believe that this innovative approach to creating curriculum positively distinguishes our program from others.
Graduates of the International Relations and Diplomacy will be prepared to work:
- for national governmental agencies and bodies, both at home and in their international offices;
- at institutions and private companies in the sphere of security;
- for non-governmental institutions, foundations and associations (NGO sphere);
- for international organisations;
- at think tanks focused on current analysis of the changing political environment from an international relations perspective and as analysts of political/geopolitical conditions;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations in European Perspective
- International Relations in Security Sphere
- Contemporary Political Science
- Political Science and Diplomacy in Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Public Policy Political Science View 3 other Masters in Public Policy in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Pay admission fee
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
- Candidate must provide a certificate of completing secondary education in country of origin
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies
- Confirmation of health insurance and accident insurance
- 2 colour photographs
- Copy of an ID
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
International1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Toru´n
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.