- Gain deep insight into complex financial concepts and explore an exciting range of electives
- Customise your degree in line with your professional development with support from our Career Centre
- Study while you work - apply new tools, skills and frameworks for immediate impact
- Develop your global perspective and build a life-long network of finance professionals.
The Finance Part-Time M.Sc. programme offered at London Business School gives you the technical financial knowledge, lifelong networks and real-world commercial confidence to make a difference. Equip yourself with immediately applicable tools, skills and frameworks to add value to your organisation and accelerate your finance career.
Benefits to you
- Gain in-depth finance knowledge and perspective to apply directly in your current role and organisation
- Access a wide range of career and networking opportunities to advance your career
- Develop the professional and careers skills to excel at your role and build your profile within the business
- Build a global alumni network to draw on throughout your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pre-programme courses
- Personal Assessment and Development
- Data Analytics for Finance
- Prep Accounting/Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- The Purpose of Finance
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 864 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application form
- Application essays
- One-page CV
- Names and details of two referees
- GMAT/GRE score (the institution codes are: GMAT = Z11-J7-40; GRE = 3805)
- Proof of your English language ability
- Application fee: £150
- Copy of your university transcript(s)
International50100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50100 GBP per year during 22 months.
National50100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50100 GBP per year during 22 months.
- EU: £50,100
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.