Who is it for?
A Real Estate Cass master's degree is your gateway to a real estate career. You may be a recent graduate with any previous degree, have a job in finance or real estate but wish to upgrade your skills and/or knowledge of real estate, or are intending a career switch from another industry.
- The largest proportion of our students at the City, University of London - Bayes Business School go on to the graduate entry schemes of major firms of chartered surveyors in the UK, going through the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence to become qualified professionals.
- The others go into a very wide range of employers and roles – with smaller niche agencies, fund managers, developers, investment banks, lending banks, public agencies, rating agencies, research companies, not to mention setting up their own businesses. Many will go on to professional qualifications outside real estate, such as Chartered Financial Analyst Institute.
- Around half our students come from outside the UK, many of them take up jobs in other countries with the boost that a degree from Cass, accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, is a widely recognised and highly valued qualification world-wide. And they will generally find Cass real estate alumni already there to form the base of their professional network.
- Principles of Appraisal
- Applied Data Analysis
- Asset and Fund Management
- Economics and Market Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Real Estate & Property Management View 12 other Masters in Economics in United Arab Emirates
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Work experience is not a requirement for this course.
- If you have been studying in the UK for the last three years it is unlikely that you will have to take the test
- If you have studied a 2+2 degree with just two years in the UK you will be required to provide IELTS results and possibly to resit the tests to meet our requirements.
International25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.