Saarland University's master’s program "Embedded Systems" offers the greatest possible freedom of choice and flexibility in structuring the content of the course. Various research projects at the Saar University with large IT companies allow students to gain an insight into industrial practice during their studies. The very good personnel and technical equipment enable a fast and targeted study. Thanks to numerous international collaborations by Saarbrücken Computer Science, semesters abroad can be easily integrated into the course of studies. A national or international career in industrial or academic research and development is open to graduates of the "Embedded Systems" master’s course.
- For more information please visit the official website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Software Engineering View 46 other Masters in Software Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a statement as to why you would like to complete the master's degree in "Embedded Systems" at Saarland University
- Your full résumé
- certified copy of your university entrance qualification
- Certified list of all courses attended during your studies with details of the content and possible literature references
- two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language skills (e.g. school report, TOEFL, IELTS)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Students are exempted from tuition fees. However, they have to pay the semester fee of 124 EUR
Living costs for Saarbrücken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.