- The Department of Psychology offers MA and PhD level programs in both Clinical and Experimental and Applied Psychology. The doctoral program in Clinical Psychology is accredited by the Canadian Psychological Association. Fully qualified acceptance into the MA program requires an Honours degree or equivalent in psychology. Fully qualified acceptance into either stream of Doctoral studies requires previous academic preparation equivalent to the Master's degree programs offered in the department. In some cases, students may be required to complete certain specified courses prior to pursuing graduate study. In all cases, the graduate programs offered in the Department of Psychology are subject to the general regulations of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
- The EAP program at the University of Regina allows students to specialize in one of the following areas: Cognitive, Developmental, Forensic, Neuroscience, Social, or Theoretical Psychology.
- History, Theory and System in Psychology
- Research Design and Methodology in Psychology
- Applied Multivariate Statistics
- Psychological Measurement
- Advanced Experimental Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 122 other Masters in Psychology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Psychology graduate students are required to supply the Department of Psychology with one digital copy (PDF format) of their Library approved defended thesis. Students must also consult their supervisor(s) to find out if they require a bound or digital copy for their own records. If bound copies are required, students must get the binding done through the University of Regina Printing Services Department so that the documents are bound in the standard U of R colours and binding format.
- If the supervisor(s) require a bound copy, this must be done within the same semester the student receives Library approval of their thesis or the following charges will be applied to their student account. The Department of Psychology will apply a fee of the actual cost of printing and binding the copy, plus a service fee of $50.
International6916 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3458 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4350 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2175 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.