Students acquire the necessary practical knowledge of the methods and tools of computer design, microprocessor control, drives and actuators, and the automation of processes related to industrial manufacturing techniques and device sensors, including optical devices and opto-mechatronic systems.
Graduates are prepared to work or undertake third-cycle studies. They receive theoretical and practical preparation to apply new achievements of science and technology, to create and use modern precision and electronic devices, as well as to formulate goals and needs for implementation research.
The graduate is able to:
- design and develop new types of mechatronic devices,
- design acceptance tests of devices them and verify the correctness of the results,
- integrate knowledge in the field of mechanics, construction and operation of machines, electronics, computer science, automation and robotics and control in the design, manufacture and operation of products as well as the analysis of products in their environment.
- participate in interdisciplinary teams solving problems related to: construction; manufacturing; sale; exploitation; servicing and diagnosing mechatronic systems as well as machines and devices in which they occur.
- industry producing mechatronic systems - electromechanical, motorization, household appliances, aviation, machine tools,
- industry and other institutions that operate and service mechatronic systems as well as machines and devices in which they are used.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Advanced microcontrollers
- Mechatronic Devices Automated Control
- Mechatronic Systems
- Vending Machines
- Diagnostics of industrial objects
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 26 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc Diploma
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.