Featuring a rigorous curriculum that provides cutting-edge training in finance, the program endows students with the necessary quantitative and theoretical expertise for analytical jobs in the finance sector. Because the curriculum covers the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) body of knowledge, it also encourages students to prepare for the CFA exams. Additionally, through the optional thesis track in the program, students considering future PhD studies will receive relevant research training.
The Finance program from American University of Sharjah (AUS) prepares graduates to:
- meet the highest levels of proficiency in the functional or technical knowledge required for professional finance careers
- address key issues in professional decision making through the application of critical analysis and integration of knowledge relevant to changing environments
- be at the forefront of academic and professional research related to the practice of corporate finance and investment
The outreach efforts of SBA are focused on building networks with companies that support AUS programs and provide job opportunities for our graduates. Requests from employers are passed along to students and graduates with the appropriate qualifications.
- Advanced Financial Statements Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Applied Econometrics Methods
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Advanced Asset Valuation
- Pricing and Hedging of Financial Derivatives
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 15 other Masters in Accounting in United Arab Emirates
- hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an independently accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division and by AUS (applicants with a bachelor’s degree obtained outside the UAE must submit an equivalency of their degree from the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division)
- have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00) or its equivalent.
International26610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39915 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National26610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39915 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.