Graduates of the Construction Management program will be prepared to:
- be successful professionals in a specialized area of construction management
- maintain a desire for research, innovation and lifelong learning
- uphold the responsibilities of the construction profession
FeaturesUpon graduation, an American University of Sharjah (AUS) MSCM graduate should demonstrate the ability to:
- perform research emphasizing creativity, independent learning and scientific methods in a chosen area of construction management
- apply knowledge in solving problems, making decisions and managing risks
- select and use the techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for research or professional practice
- communicate effectively
- recognize the need for, and engage in, lifelong learning
- attend to professional and ethical responsibilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Construction Projects
- Construction Automation
- Advanced Construction Scheduling
- Professional Project
- Master’s Thesis
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 67 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate certified by the appropriate authorities
- colored passport scan
- colored UAE national ID scan (for UAE nationals and residents)
- colored UAE residence visa scan (for UAE residents)
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores (if available at the time of applying)
- updated CV
- Please note that other documents might be required based on specific program requirements.
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
- Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency.
International32219 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32219 EUR per year during 60 months.
National32219 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32219 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.