Engineering Management from University of Ottawa introduces you to Production and operations management and Robotics and manufacturing management.
Students at Engineering Management from University of Ottawa will gain knowledge in:
- Reliability and maintainability engineering
- Human resource management, industrial and technology marketing
- Technical project management and control
- Research and development and innovation management
- Operation research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 21 other Masters in Engineering Management in Canada
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a specialization or major in engineering or in science (or equivalent) with a minimum admission average of 70% (B).
- Few years of full-time work experience in engineering or related field and a curriculum vitae
- Resume required
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International19630 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9815 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5448 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2724 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.