It is aimed at those wishing to further their studies in aspects of quality assurance, regulation and validation.
The School of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences at TU Dublin run three Masters programs designed to provide a bridge for students who have qualified in science disciplines to the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical and related industries.
These programmes from Technological University Dublin, are designed to provide a bridge for students who have qualified in science disciplines to the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical and related industries with respect to quality assurance.
There is a dissertation component to the Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Regulation MSc which is carried out while the student is working. It is the responsibility of the student to find work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Q.A., Auditing and Inspection
- GMP and Validation
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Research Methods
- Pharmaceutical Facilities and Utilities
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Management
- Process Analytical Technology & Quality by Design
- Validation of Aseptic Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Aseptic Manufacture
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Quality Risk Management
- Process Validation for Biopharmaceuticals
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 185 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International2835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2835 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2835 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €2,835 Year 1
- €2,835 Year 2
- €135 Year 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.