The programme aims to provide graduates with the skills and ability to interpret principles of sustainable development and translate these into policy responses.
Each course entrant brings an expertise based on prior learning and or work experience.
The MSc Sustainable Development programme from Technological University Dublin, is structured to build on and deepen your knowledge and allow you apply the principles and practices of sustainable development in your own field of expertise or employment.
The course also offers you the chance to deepen your knowledge in chosen areas of energy, environment, community development or planning.
Graduates are eligible for a wide range of posts in Irish and International enterprises, both public and private, in both the manufacturing and service sectors.
Generally students tend to seek or get employment with the skills they developed in their primary degree but with the added advantage of having an in depth understanding of the process and application of sustainable development to environmental, economic or social sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Climate Change and Policy Analysis
- Society and Sustainable Development
- Economy and Sustainable Development
- Spatial Planning and Sustainable Communities
- Transport and Urban Development
- Environmental Law and Institutions
- Research Techniques
- Progress and Placement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 131 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International1935 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1935 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1935 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1935 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.