The main themes covered are:electrical power systems analysis, renewable electrical energy technology, power electronics, distributed generation, energy markets and global issues surrounding the supply and demand of energy.
The Sustainable Electrical Energy Systems programme from Technological University Dublin, is aimed at graduate engineers who would like to continue their studies and at engineers who are currently working in the electrical/electronic and related industries who would like to move into an engineering role in the electrical energy systems area.
This programme will develop the knowledge and skills set required to work at a high level within the research, design and development divisions of companies in the electrical energy sector. Continuing Professional Development: All modules are offered on a CPD basis. Participants who opt to undertake a single module will be given a Single Subject Certificate on successful completion of that module.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Statistical Analysis
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Power Electronic Energy Conversion Systems
- DSP Platforms
- Wind Energy for Electricity Supply
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Embedded Generation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Sustainable Energy View 131 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5850 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.