The Sustainable Transport and Mobility programme from Technological University Dublin is designed to be highly engaged, both with industry and civic society, encouraging current best practice and reflectiveness, and to facilitate new research and innovation in the field of transport planning.
FeaturesAt the core of the programme is the principle of sustainability and how integrated transport and mobility networks can be designed for the wider benefit of society, economy and environment. The programme provides learners with both a theoretical and practical framework but also a basis to develop knowledge and to critically reflect on current transport and mobility environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Spatial Planning and Sustainable Communities
- Local Governance, Development & Innovation
- Traffic Management and Road Safety
- Transport Economics and Operations
- Behavioural Change and Active Travel
- Principles of Public Transport Systems
- Transport Modelling and Simulation
- Geographical Information Management
- Summer School in Sustainable Transport & Mobility
- Participation in a summer school involves students collectively
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Sustainable Energy Transportation Engineering View 131 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International425 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA425 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 EUR per module during 24 months.
- €425 - 5 ECT Module
- €1,380 - Dissertation Module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.