The Sustainable Infrastructure programme from Technological University Dublin, consists of 12 taught modules and a Research Project module, and focuses, in particular, sustainability, water engineering, numerical techniques, renewable and sustainable technologies and transport planning with options in advanced structural engineering.
The programme award is a Master of Engineering (ME) Degree, with an option to exit the programme with a Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip). Graduates of the programme will be ideally suited to engage in sustainable engineering research, analysis, and design.
Graduates of the programme will be ideally suited to engage in Sustainable research, analysis, and design in Infrastructural Development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship for Engineers
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Research Methods
- Statistical Analysis for Engineers
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Finite elements in science and engineering
- Water Resources and Quality Management
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure
- Transport Planning & Simulation
- Traffic Management & Road Safety
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Sustainable Development View 126 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5850 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.