The MSc in International Health offered by Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich is designed for experienced health professionals. Thus, a minimum of 2 years prior work experience is required to be accepted to and benefit from this advanced program. The MSc focuses on health-related challenges in low- and middle-income settings. The interdisciplinary approach aims to provide students with knowledge in international and global health, covering global public health, infectious and non-communicable diseases, chronic diseases, health economics and politics. Furthermore, students will be trained in research methods and skills in order to conduct research for their MSc thesis.
With international participants and small groups, individual guidance will be provided and lectures take place in the beautiful city of Munich. Besides emphasizing an interactive teaching approach, we also strive to deliver lectures that cover contemporary research in International Health including critical appraisal and discussion of topics.
- International Health Fundamentals
- Research Methods
- Research Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Health Health Sciences View 47 other Masters in Health Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University admission qualification (generally Abitur certificate or equivalent school leaving certificate; where applicable: school leaving certificate in combination with a university entrance examination certificate or a certificate from a one-year higher education course or university certificate).
- Updated CV.
- A copy of the bachelor’s certificate/diploma (or equivalent)
- Transcript of records from the bachelor’s program, which includes all completed courses and obtained grades
- Essay (ca. 500 words) in English. It should address which specific skills, qualifications, and interests qualify you as an applicant to study in the Psychology Master’s Program in the Learning Science
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.