Graduates will be able to conduct themselves in accordance with the ethical, legal and professional principles and values of the profession.
- The program will include 46 credit hours, will be offered to both male and female students, and the language of instruction for all courses will be English.
- The Master in Genetic Counselling program at Qatar University is a full-time, two-year program that awards the professional degree of Master of Science in Genetic Counselling.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Genetic Counselling
- Cytogenetics Developmental Biology
- Medical and Human Genetics
- Molecular Diagnostic
- Genetic Counselling Practicum
- Advanced Principles of Genetic Counselling
- Online Admissions Application
- Official Graduation Statement
- Final, official and certified university transcripts
- Official TOEFL (DI Code-8943) /IELTS score report or other evidence of English proficiency in accordance with QU Policy
- Two confidential recommendation letters from undergraduate professors or employers
- Health Certificate issued inside Qatar (International students please refer to International Students Website)
- Photocopy of the applicant's Qatar ID card (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport)
- Two recent passports sized photograph
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Application Fees: QR 350
International458 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National458 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- QR 2,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.