The M.Sc. in Finance program from Qatar University is AACSB accredited. The program strives to equip graduates with the knowledge and skills they need to significantly make a difference in Qatar and beyond. The program also aims to prepare students for the pursuit of an advanced research degree in Finance.
The Master of Science in Finance program enables students to:
- Acquire a skill-set expected from a financial expert and demanded by organisations for lifelong career success in finance and banking
- Develop capabilities in conducting scientific research in the financial discipline
- Students completing a BBA in finance or other business majors (i.e., economics, management, accounting, etc.) are potential candidates for the M.Sc. in Finance program.
- In addition, entry-level to mid-level management personnel can pursue this program for career advancement. Higher level managers can pursue this degree to aim for executive and leadership positions.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Admissions Application
- Final, official and certified university transcripts
- Graduation Statement
- Official TOEFL (DI Code-8943) /IELTS score report or other evidence of English proficiency in accordance with QU Policy
- Two confidential recommendation letters from professors or employers
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) with personal statement
- Health Certificate issued inside Qatar (International students please refer to International Students Website)
- Photocopy of the applicant's Qatar ID card (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to International Students website)
- Two (2) recent identical passport size photographs (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background
- Application Fees: QR350
International6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- QR 2,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.