The goal of this programme is to prepare students for their future careers.
- Graduates of this Mathematics programme at Friedrich Schiller University Jena will be able to demonstrate tenacity and a high level of stress resistance in completing difficult tasks, abilities that employers particularly value.
- Typical employment sectors include insurance, banking, universities, research institutions, consulting, and data processing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students may opt to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Numerical Analysis
- Probability and Statistics
- Scientific Computing
- Theoretical Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 39 other Masters in Mathematics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Motivation letter
- University entrance qualification certificate
- Previous university degrees earned
- Corresponding transcripts
- Proof of relevant work experience
- Proof of subject-specific practical experience
- Proof of language proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Semester contribution € 256
Living costs for Jena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.