There has been increasing demand for the stream on Health and Safety & Ergonomics, as expressed by the Irish Human Factors and Ergonomics Society. There is growing demand in Ireland for health and professionals Ergonomics and Human Factors skills, in particular at masters level.
Graduates of the Environmental Health and Safety - Health, Safety and Human Factors programme from Technological University Dublin, are expected to be employed within manufacturing, technology, public and private sectors, chemical, environmental and associated industries in a variety of health, hygiene, safety, fire, food, quality, regulatory, consultancy and related roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Industrial and Occupational Hygiene
- Occupational Safety and Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1612 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
EU/EEA3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.