The Energy Management programme from Technological University Dublin, will enhance the present and future effectiveness of managers, engineers and scientists by providing an opportunity to study the theory and practice of current developments, laws, standards, technologies, management, economics and finance, associated with European energy and environmental issues.
Graduates from the programme will be effective managers of environmental technology with an in-depth awarenesss of resource management under financial and environmental constraints.
Our graduates have found employment in all of the major companiesin Ireland - and internationally around the world - in the high quality manufacturing sector, electrical consultancy, energy engineering, data centre design, wind farm development, electrical networks for transmission and distribution, electricity generation, etc.
Energy as a valuable commodity needs to be managed. Search the Internet for: jobs energy management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business (Organisational Behaviour)
- Law (Business Law)
- Financial Decision Making
- Energy Supply
- Energy Conversion and Use
- Energy Management Principles and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Energy Environmental Management View 1688 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5850 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.