The Environmental Health and Safety Streams- Environmental Health and Safety program from Technological University Dublin enjoys a widespread academic and professional reputation. It is also accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) while the Human Factors stream gives access to full membership for the Irish Human Factors Ergonomics Society.
The objectives of the M.Sc. programme are to provide students with;
- a framework for lifelong learning,
- skills necessary to critically evaluate cutting-edge scientific and technical developments related to safety and ergonomics,
- in-depth understanding and knowledge in their chosen specialised discipline area,
- competence in general, technical and scientific communication related to ergonomics,
- skills necessary to undertake independent, hypothesis-driven scientific enquiry,
- core management skills and the ability to further develop and apply these skills,
- ability to plan, perform, analyse and report hypothesis-driven research.
Graduates are expected to be employed within manufacturing, technology, public and private sectors, chemical, environmental and associated industries in a variety of health, hygiene, safety, fire, food, quality, regulatory, consultancy and related roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Common Modules on both Streams
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Industrial and Occupational Hygiene
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Building Assessment
- Fire Safety
- Integrated Case Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 281 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.