The programme consists of 12 taught modules and a Research Project module. The programme focuses on numerical simulation techniques for structural and fluid-flow analyses, renewable and sustainable energy technologies, and biomechanics while also offering modules on innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Mechanical Engineering programme from Technological University Dublin, award is a Master of Engineering (ME) Degree, with an option to exit the programme with a Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip). Graduates of the programme will be ideally suited to engage in advanced mechanical engineering research, analysis, and design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme consists of 12 taught modules each worth five “European Credit Transfer System” (ECTS) credits and a Research Project module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 21 other Masters in Mechatronics in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International230 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA230 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per module during 24 months.
- €230 - 5 ECT Module
- €1,380 - Dissertation Module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.