- On successful completion of the Accounting programme at the Edinburgh Napier University you will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to seek postgraduate-level employment in accountancy and to enter professional accountancy training. Alternatively you will be eligible to apply for progression to doctoral-level study in Accounting, Corporate Governance or Financial Management at the University or to seek entry to doctoral-level study at another higher education institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This course will equip you with theoretical and practical learning in accounting, performance reporting, financial management and the management and governance of corporations. Our module on Accounting as a Profession will provide guidance on the practical role of the accountant and on accounting ethics, while our module on Transnational Financial Crime will provide insights into issues of such as the laundering of proceeds of crime and the financing of terrorism. Our module on Corporate Governance will further develop your communication skills in writing and in discussion in a simulated boardroom setting.
- You will also complete a research methods module, followed by a dissertation, which will enable you further to develop your skills in analysing qualitative and quantitative information, as well as in the development of research questions and the presentation of the results of academic research.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Accounting View 810 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline excluding Accounting in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International15620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15620 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7810 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland £7,810
- Overseas and EU £15,620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.