Emergency Medical Care from Cape Peninsula University of Technology helps students ynderstand the theory and praxis of emergency medical care and contribute to the theoretical and practical underpinnings of emergency medical care as a profession, health discipline and as an emergent phenomenon.
Graduates find employment in research and product development, academic institutions, or may conduct their own commercial dental laboratory
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Emergency Medical Care
- Health Sciences
- Public Health
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Emergency & Disaster Management View 64 other Masters in Public Health in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An HEQSF aligned Level 8 qualification or an equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International530 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 EUR per year during 12 months.
National530 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 9205 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.