Radiography from Cape Peninsula University of Technology teaches students to demonstrate a high level of overall knowledge in radiography, ranging from fundamental concepts to advanced theoretical or applied knowledge.
Graduates find employment in academic hospitals, community health centres, private and public practice both nationally and internationally, research institutes, as medical representatives or in medical physics.
Graduates in diagnostic radiography can also start independent private practices.
Other opportunities include post-graduate study:
- Other radiography disciplines to Doctor of Radiography level
- In radiography discipline of choice to Doctor of Radiography level
- Specialised short courses
- Higher education quualification
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Care
- Health Sciences
- Public Health
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 268 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An HEQSF aligned Level 8 qualification or an equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International203 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 203 EUR per year during 12 months.
National203 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 203 EUR per year during 12 months.
The Upfront payment for a day student will be R3 500.The upfront payment for students staying at Residence will be R5 000.
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.