The Chemical Engineering and Technology discipline at Shenyang University of Chemical Technology was listed in “first class characteristic discipline in Liaoning Province” construction planning in January, 2017. Under “Chemical Engineering & Technology” first-level discipline bachelor's degree granting authority, there are three second-level discipline bachelor's degree granting authority, including chemical engineering, chemical technology, and industry catalysis.
There are four majors for undergraduate students in college of chemical engineering, chemical engineering and technology, energy chemical engineering, forest product chemical engineering, and resource science and Engineering. The chemical engineering and technology is the “brand” major in the university, it ranks first in the same majors belong to Liaoning Province, and it is also the first major in the university passed the engineering education accreditation in China (2013), and get an excellent grade in the engineering education accreditation in China (2016). Furthermore, the major of chemical engineering and technology is also the pilot program of Ministry of Education for excellent engineers, talent development mode reforming pilot program, characteristic major construction program, international course program in Liaoning Province for undergraduate students. Energy chemical engineering, forest product chemical engineering, and resource science and Engineering are established for constructing “chemical engineering group”, and they have passed the assess of new established specialty of Liaoning ordinary high school.
- The college of chemical engineering has established a Virtual Simulation Experimental Teaching Demonstration Center of China and four key laboratories of Liaoning Province. In addition, there is a chemical engineering practice center (more than 2700 m2). Teachers undertake more than 400 items research projects supported by Ministry of science and technology, National Natural Science Foundation of China, and Liaoning province, etc.
- More than 1000 publications have been index in SCi, Ei, ESI, ISTP, and many research results have been transformed into industry production. There are many research results have been assign gained Ministry of science and Technology Award from China. More than 7500 undergraduate students have been graduated from College of Chemical Engineering and gained good social reputation.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 68 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Age 35 years old at the maximum.
- Undergraduate certificated and transcripts.
- English teaching courses should provide a TOEFL score of 80 at the minimum, IELTS scores of 6.0 at the minimum, or proof of English as or working language.
International2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 20,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.