You will learn how knowledge in Global Public Health is managing and promoting health in addition to preventing illness. The course focuses on public health in industrialized as well as in developing areas of the world, as you will explore major global health problems and their relation to culture, politics, human rights and ethical values.
While at Deggendorf Institute of Technology's you will study at two universities for one unique degree at the forefront of European university integration, organised by our international campus, the European Campus Rottal-Inn together with the Savonia University of Applied Sciences in Finland.
Gain direct access to the faculties of two different universities and benefit from the many advantages of studying equally at two top institutions; such as a larger selection of research topics, doubled access to potential employers, and the opportunity to develop your intercultural and language skills.
Topics learnt during the semster on campus are explored in more depth during the winter school at the European Campus in charming Lower Bavaria close to the Austrian border, and during the Summer School in Kuopio, Finland where you are surrounded by a wonderful lake area.
- Essentials of Global Public Health
- Global Health Systems, Policy and Trends
- Public Health Nursing and Health Impact
- Digital Health
- Digital Health and IoT
- Principles of Software Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 23 other Masters in Public Health in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an undergraduate study programme at a university in Germany or abroad which encompasses at least 180 ECTS credits in the fields of health, medicine, medical computer science or any other degree related to health
- Minimum 2 years work experience, part time work can be credited
- A successfully completed assessment test, consisting of a written test + interview
- No study visa for non-EU students necessary
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- No tuition fees, only €62 student service fee per semester
Living costs for Deggendorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.