Moreover, this Master’s degree programme provides a wide range of specialisations through elective courses in its main fields.
This Master in Civil Engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) offers:
- advanced training in geotechnology, hydraulics, structures and materials;
- knowledge about project procedures;
- experience in a company via a 2 month long internship;
- immersion in high-tech research laboratories;
- a large choice of elective courses;
- the possibility of completing part of your coursework or internship abroad (in Europe or elsewhere).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduation project/End of studies project
- Steel and composite steel-concrete structures
- Applied hydraulics : open-channel flows
- Numerical analysis of civil engineering structures
- Societies-cultures-religions : Human Questions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1. an undergraduate (first-cycle) degree in the same field of study;
- 2. the same Master’s (second-cycle) degree, but with a different specialization (focus);
- 3. a long-cycle undergraduate or Master’s degree, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 4. a degree comparable to those mentioned above, awarded by a higher education institution, within or outside the French Community of Belgium, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 5. a short-cycle undergraduate degree, in accordance with a decision by the Government or the academic authorities
- 6. a degree obtained abroad and deemed equivalent to those mentioned above, in accordance with this Decree, a European directive, an international convention or other legislation, subject to the same requirements.
International4175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4175 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Louvain-la-Neuve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.