- PoliMi delivers a Master’s degree in Ingegneria Matematica con orientamento alle scienze computazionali
- EPFL delivers a Master’s degree in Computational science and engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 1st and 2nd semesters: PoliMi
- 3rd and 4th semesters: EPFL ( an 8-week internship)
- 5th semester: Master’s thesis at the home institution
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 16 other Masters in Mathematics in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students from a partner institution who want to join EPFL for a double degree program are admitted on the basis of a written application. It will be assessed by the admission committee in the same way as applications of international students to a Master’s program.
- Prior to sending their application to EPFL, candidates must have been selected by their home institution. This selection does not guarantee the acceptance by EPFL’s admission committee, and thereby the admission to a double degree program.
- A C1 level in English is strongly recommended by EPFL.
International1316 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 EUR per semester during 30 months.
EU/EEA1316 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 EUR per semester during 30 months.
As a general rule, EPFL students following a double degree program only pay tuition fees at their home university. CHF 730 per semester
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.