Digital Innovation from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid not only prepares students to be the best potential technologists in their specialisation, but it also pursues that they acquire an entrepreneurial mind-set that allows them to anticipate the changes that occur due to new technologies (in their specialisation) and devise and develop new products that remain at the forefront of these changes, as well as translating those innovations into feasible business solutions.
Students at Digital Innovation from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid will:
- extract value from data, particularly on big data.
- be able to extract new knowledge of the big data in a given application domain acquiring skills on two fundamental pillars: scalable data management and data analysis.
- be able to perform tasks as Data Engineers or Data Scientist.
- be able to work in an international context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Human Computer Interaction and Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Period 1: 16 November - 3 February
- Period 2: 10 February -12 April
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Human Computer Interaction Digital Communication View 6 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A suitable Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- In a relevant field of study
- English Language Proficiency
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.