Software Engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid is constructed to meet challenges by educating software developers in advanced software engineering concepts that cover the entire development chain, from the business management perspective to the technical management and the development perspectives.
Students at Software Engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid will:
- specialise within a specific perspective and thus to increase their attractiveness to future employers in a way that they see fit.
- be able to develop software products with the right functionality, quality, on time and on budget.
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Design
- Software Architecture
- Software Project Management
- Models and Methods for Process Improvement and Assessment
- Software Quality Management
- Software Metrics
- Verification and Validation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 11 other Masters in Software Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Spanish national ID card, foreigner ID number, passport o Identify card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Accredited degree certificate
- Transcript of records of your first degree
- Students applying for an accredited master's degree are obliged to submit a Level B2
- English language proficiency certificate
International5040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 EUR per credit during 24 months.
EU/EEA2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.