Biomedical Engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid is currently an academic and professional reality. It is a scientific and technological discipline that applies the principles and methods of engineering, science and technology for the understanding, definition and resolution of biological and medical problems.
Students at Biomedical Engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid will:
- generate, integrate and apply scientific, technological and business knowledge in biomedical problems.
- be prepared to integrate both in research centers and in the industrial fabric.
- Biomedical Technologies
- Management and Innovation in Healthcare Technologies
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Innovation Management View 11 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Have completed undergraduate or higher studies (graduate, engineer or graduate) and the entry profile corresponds to some areas of engineering (telecommunications, computer science, industrial, biomedical ) and the physical sciences.
- It is a requirement of the University to have a B2 level of English to be admitted to the degree, demonstrable through official accreditation or by having completed a degree with the requirement that graduates have a B2 level of English, as is the case with degrees of the UPM.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 11 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.