Top three reasons to study this course with us:
- Industry input: guest lectures provide an insight into industry operations and allow you to develop professional networks.
- Field trips: experience the operational and strategic elements of airport operations, both landside and airside, through local, national and international trips.
- Sector events: network with aviation leaders conferences including the World Travel and Tourism Market and Institute for Travel and Tourism.
You develop and transform your career in aviation management, either aircrew or airside. You can expect to work in air transportation, including consultancy, management operations, academic roles as well as work for global brands including Swissport, dnata, Emirates, British Airways and regulatory bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agile Strategic Decision-Making in Aviation
- Business Research Methods
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Skies
- Leadership in Aviation
- Passengers, Consumption and Culture
- Transformation in Aviation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Transport Management Tourism & Leisure View 1903 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Typically an honours degree (at least a 2:2), professional qualification or equivalent experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time Fee for UK applicants £745 for each 20 credits
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.