- The curriculum benefits from our faculty’s research expertise in organisational studies and their practitioner links with Human Resources-related professions, including the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
- The Roehampton MSc Global Human Resources Management has been designed with input from a panel of business advisors to address the demand for global HR professionals that are equipped with expertise in talent management, the development of effective HR policies and managing organisational change.
- The Global Human Resources Management programme at the University of Roehampton provides you with a deep and critical understanding of major business processes, including strategy development, financial performance management and leadership as well as perspectives on cross-cultural management. Our research methods module will equip you with the knowledge and techniques needed to pursue empirical fieldwork of academic rigour, real world impact and practitioner relevance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Global Strategic Management
- Managing Across Borders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: you will need to apply for a student visa to study in the UK. Please check the university website for fixed deadlines.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 258 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- You should usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognised British or overseas university. Advice on recognition can be obtained from the Admissions Office. Non-graduates with appropriate professional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis by Programme Conveners; contact details can be found on the individual programme page. Applicants will be expected to apply and register for the full master's award.
International15352 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15352 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8427 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8427 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £8,427 - full-time EU
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.