Open your mind to a range of perspectives on crime and justice, and the impact they have on society today.
- The Criminology and Criminal Justice course at the University of Roehampton content draws on a diverse range of Social Science disciplines such as criminology, law and socio-legal studies, psychology, sociology and human rights.
- Our programme comprises five core modules - including a dissertation - and a number of optional modules based on the research specialisms of our high profile academic staff.
- Harms, Crime and Power
- Crime Control and Justice
- Criminology in Practice
- Advanced Research Methods: Design and Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: you will need to apply for a student visa to study in the UK. Please check the university website for fixed deadlines.
- MA: 180
- PGDip: 120
- PGCert: 60
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 178 other Masters in Criminology in United Kingdom
- This Master's programme is open to students with undergraduate degrees in any discipline. Non-graduates with appropriate professional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
International14504 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6824 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6824 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £6,824 - full-time EU
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.