This MFin International Finance from University of Dundee is a flexible master's degree because you only have one core module of study, and the remaining eight modules are selected by you from a list of options including:
- corporate finance
- global financial markets
- financial statements and analysis
- emerging financial markets
- financial regulations
If you have previously studied business or finance, our MFin will help you to develop your career and understanding of the subject even further. If you have never studied business or finance, you will be able to use your new-found knowledge to launch a career in business.Global internships
As part of this course you have the opportunity to undertake an eight-week internship matched to your chosen industry in China, Mexico, Vietnam, or Manchester (UK).
You can also contact the course director, Professor Bill Russell, via Skype to discuss the course.
This course will give you the skills and understanding to work in a variety of businesses such as banks, insurance companies, financial service companies and trading brokers. We have also seen our graduates apply for roles in the finance arms of industries and commercial firms outside of the finance sector.
The pathway you choose also helps indicate to employers the area you have the most interest in and the areas of their business that you may wish to develop.
Graduates from the MFin have moved into the following jobs:
- project trainee, investment firm
- investment trust advisor, financial services
- analyst, banking
- finance Assistant, energy sector
- financial assistant, health sector
- project manager, assets and infrastructure
- financial trainee, financial services
- International Finance Project
- Specialist Management English for Business
- International Banking Systems
- Risk Management in Banking
- International Business Finance
- Econometrics for Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Econometrics Risk Management View 157 other Masters in Risk Management in United Kingdom
- Generally a good (at least a second class Honours degree or equivalent) first degree in any subject which has enabled the applicant to develop analytical and quantitative skills.
- If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation you may apply, but you should include a short personal statement concerning your general interest in your own education, work experience and prior relevant learning.
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.