Qualified Financial Statistics, Risk Management and Insurance Actuarial students at Zhejiang Gongshang University will be granted certificates of graduation and Master Degree of Economics.
The basic requirements include
- to build solid theoretical base, systematic knowledge & knowledge framework, and the ability to undertake research work;
- to acquire excellent practical skills, be able to use modern finance, insurance, statistics and related field of expertise to solve practical problems.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Probability Theory
- An Introduction to Insurance
- Foundations of Finance
- LifeInsurance, Non-LifeInsurance
- Life and Health Insurance
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Statistics View 86 other Masters in Finance in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Filled Application form for Degree programs in Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Bachelor degree diploma and course transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS or other English Learning Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation (three letters of recommendation if employed)
- Photocopy of your passport and 5 photos, which size is as the same as in passport
- Foreigner Physical Examination Report
- Remittance receipt of the application fee of 400 RMB yuan
International3480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per year during 30 months.
National3480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per year during 30 months.
- 25,000 (RMB)
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.