This Business Analytics course at the University of West London will be taught by members of the CLBS academic community both with experience between Boardrooms and Classrooms but also with due care and interest to provide a pastoral approach and unique learning hands-on experience for you.
The course embeds and develops the core technical skills and approaches which bolster business analytics training, key processes, and methodologies. Students will be able throughout the course to adapt these acquired techniques through projects, that require these skills to be embodied and integrated holistically.
Research practices, personal reflection and analysis are integrated within modules and focus on developing integral skills for appraising techniques and methodological tools.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- apply their knowledge and skills to complex business projects;
- demonstrate their acquired technical abilities in business analytics;
- conduct independent research;
- make practical recommendations on real-life business issues.
This course will provide you with a thorough, practical foundation for students to apply their knowledge and skills to complex business projects and make practical recommendations on real-life business issues. It provides a platform for careers with local and international companies and high-growth businesses confronting world-scale challenges.
- Business Statistics and Forecasting
- Data Analytics and predictive modelling
- Business Analysis
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Financial Management for Decision Makers
- Programming Skills for data analytics professionals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 561 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- First-degree performance of a UK Honours Degree Class 2:2 or equivalent, from courses with a quantitative background. Students not holding a first degree but with a practical industry experience of over 5 years, will be offered an interview so that their eligibility or otherwise to embark on the course is assessed.
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.