University of Warsaw's Physics students are trained in experimental research, characterization of materials, data analysis and interpretation based on knowledge about quantum structure of matter; they are also trained in technology and applications of semiconductors and semiconductor nanostructures.
Modeling and monitoring of weather and climate, transport of pollution, studies of Earth, other planets and outer space are important for the economy, the society and the understanding of nature. Students are trained in atmospheric physics, Earth and planetary physics or environmental physics. Atmospheric physis includes: physical foundations of weather and climate, basics of dynamical meteorology, atmospheric thermodynamics, radiation transfer in the atmosphere, atmospheric turbulences, measurement techniques and basics of numerical modeling. Environmental physics includes: combustion theory, transport theory, aerodynamics and hydrodynamics of renewable energy, magnetohydrodynamics of the outer space, numerical simulations and statistical approach to complex systems. Earth and planetary physics focuses on physical processes regarding planets and the outer space, geophysical measurements and computer simulations.
- For more information please visit the official website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Computer Sciences View 19 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- in case of application to first (BA) or long-cycle (MA) studies – the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades
- n case of application to second-cycle (MA) studies – the higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent) and transcript of grades obtained during the course of study
- a personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- an application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- statement on becoming acquainted with the amount of fees for educational services at the University of Warsaw
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.