University of Warsaw's Oriental Studies - Inner Asia (Mongolian and Tibetan Studies) program has been based on many years of experience and practice in teaching and researching problems of the region of Inner Asia, particularly Mongolia and Tibet.
The program runs for two years (four semesters). All classes are offered in English.
Teaching staff consists of scholars who are experts in the field. Language classes are conducted by native speakers. Additionally, in order to upgrade their qualification and language skills, students have the possibility to travel to Mongolia for a language or research training.
The graduates will be qualified to take up posts in public administration, universities, national or international institutions and organizations, especially within the domain of culture.
- For more information please visit the official website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages View 5 other Masters in Languages in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- in case of application to first (BA) or long-cycle (MA) studies – the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades
- n case of application to second-cycle (MA) studies – the higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent) and transcript of grades obtained during the course of study
- a personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- an application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- statement on becoming acquainted with the amount of fees for educational services at the University of Warsaw
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.