University of Warsaw's International Relations students will undertake a rich and varied programme of study in the capital of Poland. This programme offers students ability to make contact with the representatives of public institutions, NGOs and other institutions of interest. Through this programme students will gain a comprehensive background in international relations and in contemporary political, economics and social processes.
The programme is addressed to students from around the world who have obtained a Bachelor’s of Arts, Master’s of Arts or an equivalent degree in international relations or related fields of study, who are preparing to work in institutions and companies dealing with a wide-ranging repertoire of international issues.
The 2-year second-cycle degree full-time programme consists of four semesters (terms) and offers 20 courses including Master’s seminar aimed at thesis preparation and individual focus. The unique format of the Graduate Programme in International Relations not only introduces students to the inner-workings of International Relations but also makes them aware of the interdisciplinary concerns such as law, business, history, culture.
- Theories of IR
- Globalism and Regionalism
- International Security
- Comparative Politics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 21 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent) and transcript of grades obtained during the course of study, entitling to continue university-level study in country in which the diploma was issued,
- or original of the certificate confirming graduation from studies and containing information on level, programme and profile of studies,
- A personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- An application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.