University of Warsaw's two-year tuition-free MA Program in American Studies at the ASC comprises a highly individualized, research-oriented curriculum focused on the various cultural and social phenomena of the United States and the Western Hemisphere at large. Depending on their interests, students can pursue coursework in American literature, media, culture, society, history, and politics.
ASC graduates possess skills and competences allowing them to compete successfully in multiple career paths and professions, including media, culture, education, administration, foreign service, international organizations, business, foreign trade, journalism, and tourism. We attribute our graduates’ robust job placement rates to the fact that we provide rigorous academic preparation while simultaneously fostering a culture of mentoring and extracurricular education. A number of our graduates also continue their education in doctoral programs in Poland and abroad in a range of disciplines.
- Social Movements and Social Change in Contemporary America
- Power and Society in the Americas
- American Political Parties: The Past and the Present
- Popular Genres in the United States
- Politics in American Audiovisual Media
- Slavery and the Making of the Americas
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages View 6 other Masters in Languages in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The basis for qualification to study is a written exam, which is a test of predisposition to study in English. The test consists of questions checking reading comprehension and ability to work with written text.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.