This Biotechnology - Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology program at South Ural State University is designed to provide the learning and development of the necessary competencies and practical skills that will ensure the demand for highly qualified scientists in the growing and global biosciences sector. The knowledge and practical experience gained in the program's courses will be applied to a wide range of careers.
The course is designed to provide a solid foundation in basic biotechnology and specialized training in industrial, environmental and enzymatic biotechnology with the opportunity to complete a research project in one of these areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biosynthesis of food ingredients
- Applied biocatalysis and biotransformation
- Bioinformatics and bioprocess modeling
- Industrial and environmental safety
- Integrated water treatment and management
- Innovative technologies of eco-materials
- Bioconversion and bioremediation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology General Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 9 other Masters in Biotechnology in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport + certified translation
- Certificates/diplomas of your completed degree and transcripts/diploma supplements + certified translations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.