Biomedical engineering is an emerging field that involves applying physical, chemical, mathematical, computer science and engineering principles to the analysis of biological, medical, behavioral and health-related problems.
Biomedical engineers develop innovative devices and procedures to help prevent, diagnose and treat diseases. It relies on an in-depth understanding of science and engineering fundamentals, combined with a broad knowledge of physiological and anatomical systems.
This Biomedical Engineering program is offered by University of Pécs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Functional Anatomy
- Molecular cell biology
- Medical image processing
- Engineering Programming
- Minimally B2 level language knowledge
- English communication skills will be assess during the Skype interview
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: USD 150
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.