Chinese Medicinal Science from University of Macau has been designed in response to an ever-increasing interest in the research and development of Chinese Materia Medica. It aims to nurture high-level researchers to be well versed in both theory and practice in the interdisciplinary fields of CMS. Knowledge, skills and developmental activities necessary for success as a researcher have been included in the core curriculum, supplemented by a wide range of electives courses.
Many graduates from our programme have been admitted into top schools worldwide to achieve higher academic goals, while others have pursued their careers in government departments, medical industries, research institutions, hospitals, and consulting corporations.
- Quality Control of Chinese Medicine
- Pharmacology and Safety Evaluation
- Development of Drugs and Health Products
- Targets and Models for Drug Screen
- Systems Biology
- Biomedical Informatics
- Medical Technology Management
- Emerging Materials in Clinical Medicine
- Advanced Natural Products Chemistry
- Progress in Contemporary Study of Chinese Medicin
- Application of Pharmacokinetics and Metabonomics in Drug Development
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Macau and/or in Macao (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Admission is open to applicants who have completed at least a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Valid passport copy for international students.
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms
- An applicant may also be required to possess other knowledge or professional experience.
- 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100.
International10451 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20903 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National5874 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11749 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Local: 97800 MOP per programme
- International: 174000 MOP per programme
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.