Civil Engineering from University of Macau is responding swiftly to the change of the world, particularly to the needs of the digital economy.
Students at Civil Engineering from University of Macau will:
- get student-centric PRIS (Professionalism, Responsibility, Integrity, Self-learning ability) education
- get high quality research with impact on disciplines, society and economy
- get professional services to society and community
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Subsurface Investigation and Soil Testing
- Soil Dynamics
- Structural Vibrations
- Plates and Shells
- Structural Analysis and Finite Elements
- Numerical Modeling in Geomechanics
- Random Vibrations of Structures
- Behavior and Design of Steel Members
- Ground Improvement Techniques
- Slope Stability and Earth Retaining Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Macao (SAR)
- Valid passport copy for international students.
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms
- An applicant of a Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree or academic background recognized as equivalent by the University of Macau.
- An applicant may also be required to possess other knowledge or professional experience.
- 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100.
International7924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15849 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3803 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7607 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Macao Students - 72,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 150,000 MOP
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.